Waterproof Fly Box w/ Silicone Insert
These slim, silicone insert fly boxes are perfect for keeping your small to medium-sized files organized. They're best suited for dry flies, nymphs, eggs, worms, and other terrestrial patterns. Larger streamers will not fit into the silicone slots.
- Holds 74 flies securely in a silicone insert, flies don't fall out
- Won't absorb moisture or break down like foam box inserts
- Clear, durable, polycarbonate lid for easy viewing
- Waterproof seal keeps out dust, pests, mold, and moisture
- Slim profile fits in most chest wader pockets and vests
It's best to leave your fly box open after a day of fly fishing to let your used flies dry out before storing for prolonged periods of time.